COVID-19: Bible Reading Plan of Assurance
During these unusual and unprecedented days, we need to regularly remind ourselves of God’s providence, power, and love. To that end, Bible Gateway has created the following 14-day Bible Reading Plan to help you focus your attention on God’s grandeur and greatness by reading Bible stories of his miraculous accomplishments and showing his desire to be involved in our lives.
[Read the Bible Gateway Blog post, COVID-19: A Message from Bible Gateway]
The steadfast love of the LORD never ceases;
his mercies never come to an end;
they are new every morning;
great is your faithfulness.
Lamentations 3:22-23 (ESV)
- Day 1: Genesis 8 – God saves Noah and his family in the flood
- Day 2: Genesis 41:1-36 – God saves Joseph from being in prison
- Day 3: Exodus 12:31-50 – God saves the Israelites from Egyptian bondage
- Day 4: Exodus 14:5-31 – God saves the Israelites from Egyptian slaughter
- Day 5: 1 Samuel 17 – God saves David in his battle with Goliath
- Day 6: Daniel 3 – God saves Shadrach, Meshach, and Abednego in the fiery furnace
- Day 7: Daniel 6 – God saves Daniel in the lions’ den
- Day 8: Isaiah 40:12-31 – Praise God for his sovereignty
- Day 9: Isaiah 61 – Praise God for his comfort
- Day 10: Psalm 19 – Praise God for his majesty
- Day 11: Psalm 27 – Praise God for his salvation
- Day 12: Psalm 91 – Praise God for his refuge
- Day 13: Psalm 119:1-88 – Praise God for his Word
- Day 14: Psalm 119:89-176 – Praise God for his Word
I will extol the LORD at all times;
his praise will always be on my lips.
I will glory in the LORD;
let the afflicted hear and rejoice.
Glorify the LORD with me;
let us exalt his name together.
I sought the LORD, and he answered me;
he delivered me from all my fears.
Those who look to him are radiant;
their faces are never covered with shame.
This poor man called, and the LORD heard him;
he saved him out of all his troubles.
The angel of the LORD encamps around those who fear him,
and he delivers them.
Taste and see that the Lord is good;
blessed is the one who takes refuge in him.
Fear the Lord, you his holy people,
for those who fear him lack nothing.
Psalm 34:1-9 (NIV)
Study God’s Word with confidence and convenience by becoming a member of Bible Gateway Plus. Try it free right now!
Powered by WPeMatico